Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT: Madden question. Cheats :).

Art

I want to add Ray Brown and Daryl Gardener to the roster, but I don't want to pay the cap value of their deal. Is there a way to edit the cap numbers?

Also, when I tweak a player, like Smoot, his cap number goes up. Is there a way just to edit the numbers to make them more realistic without also paying $2 million more a year? I hope there is, but don't feel like searching all day for a cheat. So, since this board knows all about Madden, I thought I'd ask you :).

Yeah, but, I don't want to turn off the cap :).

And Die Hard, you better keep finding cute sigs that wiggle because that'll be all you're good for after I stomp you to death. Wait until I develop offensive sets you've never conceived of :).

Originally posted by Art

I want to add Ray Brown and Daryl Gardener to the roster, but I don't want to pay the cap value of their deal. Is there a way to edit the cap numbers?

Also, when I tweak a player, like Smoot, his cap number goes up. Is there a way just to edit the numbers to make them more realistic without also paying $2 million more a year? I hope there is, but don't feel like searching all day for a cheat. So, since this board knows all about Madden, I thought I'd ask you :).

Art,

I believe somone else posted this but, to aquire Gardner who's salary is like 5 mil or so, go to the rosters option, go to the Dolphins roster (they have him listed at LE). release him.

Save the roster settings and enter franchise or season, which ever one you'll be using. In either of these options you'll be able to sign Gardner for a reduced price. His salary will be considerably lower. Ray Brown was alreadyl listed as a free agent. I was able to sign both withoug exceding the cap limit.

Rellim,

Thanks. I did release Gardener and then I picked both he and Brown up through free agency, but, not in the franchise mode. I didn't go over the cap with that. I went over with boosting Smooty a tad :).

Hey Bufford... I suppose the Hall-of-Fame isn't anything to be proud of. I suppose it's not an achievement. Why don't you tell that to Riggins and the rest of the Skins in the Hall-of-Fame.

Dude... you see the flow of icons and the structure to which they're distributed. It's pretty standard and straight foward. So why don't you be a little proactive. Suggest pics and suggest ranks. I'll be glad to discuss them with you.

Until then.... we're actually trying to build the most dynamic and interactive Redskin site on the site. We don't spend every waking moment worrying about avatars and what little picture would look sharp besides someone's posts. We do that to take a break from the *real* work we do.

I hope to hear from you... diehard@extremeskins.com .

Die Hard, you sir are breaking my heart. If you recall. I provided the picture for Husak when was still the "Future Starter" then I also emailed you guys pics of Russ Grimm and Joe Jacoby. I'll be glad to do it again.

By the way, I am proud of Riggo, but I had him before before you restructured.

Originally posted by mphilips16

Art, you can turn the salary cap off

My Skins squad is about $2million over the cap.

Instead of adding Gardener, I just created him b/c you can't edit other teams rosters that you aren't controlling over the course of the season

If you go to the roster option before you enter a season, you can do anything you want. I released Gardner from the Fins and put him on the Skins, Boosted Danny a little and gave him a glove.

Art, I don't know of any way around turning the salary cap off. I had the same problem.

Archived